The integration module Serwersms.pl is a convenient extension for Bitrix24, which makes it possible to send sms messages directly from CRM contact details to your client's phones.
Use it in order to:
✓Increase Conversions in Your Marketing Efforts
✓Keep in touch with all customers
Watch the video how it works (PL) - https://youtu.be/-9jAqSypReU
Reveal the full potential of communication with customers with our Serwersms.pl and Bitrix24 Integration Module!
More information about application - https://serwersms-b24.support.pl/
Tariff for sending SMS in Poland: 0.06 PLN
More information about tariffs to other countries can be found here: serwersms.pl
The application is available in Polish, English.
_____________________________________This app is a flexible solution that can be used both in its standard functionality and by adapting it to your business purposes. We offer our application optimization services in terms of the requirements, goals and tasks of your company. Among possible changes and remakes:
- Setting fields and adding data fields;
- Creating the necessary stages or business process that works on the base of the application;
- Language and country (geographical) adaptation;
- Integration with other systems;
- Customizing application design;
- Any changes in the application logic and much more.
Functionality update providing all the tariffs access to integration (previously - only for tariffs with the "Lists" functionality)
Combine Bitrix24 with the SMS(messages)-sending service Serwersms.pl.
Attention. The application is available only to users with administrator rights!
1. Install the module from Bitrix24.Market.
2. Register on the website https://serwersms.pl
3. Create a sender in your personal account on the website serwersms.pl.
4. Enter your data (login, password, sender) in the appropriate fields of the application.
The sender must be authorized (i.e. already created in the serwerSMS.pl account). To create a new sender or check which existing user may be selected, click on "+" next to the “Sender” field.
Installation and Usage Guide you can find in our knowledge base