Puede agregar nuevas funciones y aplicaciones a su Bitrix24. Seleccione lo que necesita de la lista y realice la integración en cuestión de segundos.
US Telephony24 is a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephony solution built specifically for use within the Bitrix24 CRM. This solution provides a comprehensive Interactive Voice Response (IVR) with auto attendant and SMS capability, local presence, Smart Caller ID, a Robo dialer and a Predictive dialer. All voice calls and text messages automatically record and attach to the client record in the CRM, as well as a call/SMS log, along with call time and duration. Additional features, especially helpful in a call center or training environment, include Supervisor Call Whisper, Supervisor Call Takeover, and Agent Call Scripts.
US Telephony24 can be used with a SIP phone (your VoIP desk phone), or Softphone (your headset connected to your desktop or laptop, or tablet), or your Cell phone.
US Telephony24 is compatible with all commercial Bitrix24 plans, including self-hosted, but cannot be used with the Bitrix24 Free Plan or the Free Trial.
Visit www.ustelephony24.com to watch a video demonstration, learn more about the features, and for pricing.
A full featured VoIP, SMS, and Contact Center Telephony Solution built exclusively for use with Bitrix24 providing USA and Canadian numbers.
After you have installed the application from Bitrix24.Market, return to your Bitrix24 Dashboard. You will now find US Telephony24 on your left side menu.
1) An authorized Bitrix24 Administrator, with the ability to make purchases, must sel ect the US Telephony24 menu item.
2) Click the ‘Register’ link
3) Follow the registration prompts to create a Email and password for the Administrator of the account.
4) Sel ect the telephony plan, based on the maximum number of Users, that meets your needs.
5) You will be prompted to enter your credit card billing information. Your first month’s payment will be processed immediately. Every 30 days your credit card will be automatically charged for the services you have selected.
6) After your payment is processed, add Bitrix24 Users to your US Telephony24 account, fr om your US Telephony24 Dashboard.
7) Next, rent Phone Numbers or process a Port In Request to keep your existing number(s). If you intend to use the Smart Caller ID feature, do not rent phone numbers fr om your Dashboard. Go to Settings and select Request Caller ID Name.
8) Configure your IVR (auto attendant, call routing, record voicemail, etc.)
9) Start making and receiving calls using your soft phone or mobile device. Mobile device Users will access the software through the Bitrix24 mobile app.
Please Click Here to view video instructions for registering, adding employees and renting numbers.